Re: Defining Profiles

Antoine, that's an interesting suggestion, to wrap up conneg first with
a broad definition. If the conneg sub-group (which I assume is Ruben and
Lars, but don't know who among the others wishes to participate) feels
they could produce a first draft without much more discussion of
"profiles" then the Guidelines group could move ahead and we could
reconcile any differences later.

Other comments?

kc