Re: Agenda for Tuesday January 9 / Regrets - travelling

   Dear Karen, dear all,

   please accept my apologies for today's call. I am currently on a business trip without a reliable connectivity.
  There is still an open action (50), I'll take care of it this week...

  Best regards
 Jaro

--
Jaroslav Pullmann
Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Information Technology FIT