Re: Profile definitions / DCAT update

I don't think we are supposed to be proposing specific profiles. My
understanding is that we are providing guidance as to how others can
propose their own. In any case, making a single profile for all
scientific data would be about as easy as (in homage to Phil) boiling
the ocean. But I do want to ensure that profiles are something that
scientific communities can use (and define for themselves).

-Annette

--
Annette Greiner
NERSC Data and Analytics Services