From: Karen Coyle [mailto:kcoyle@kcoyle.net]
Sent: Friday, 23 February, 2018 04:39
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Subject: Agenda for February 27

https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/wiki/Meetings:Telecon2018.02.27

We'd like to add to the agenda some resolutions based on our discussions on February 20, since we didn't get a chance to "formalize" the consensus that seemed to be arising. It seems that we decided:

- We will continue to use the existing DCAT namespace for DCAT 1.1 (or 2, if it is called that) terms.
- We will not align ADMS (as a whole) to DCAT; subgroup will look at ADMS identifier for possible reuse

Please modify/re-word/correct/add to these and they'll be added to the agenda for agreement on the 27th. We can also record non-agreement if needed. (The minutes: [1])

Also, if there are new items to discuss, shout them out here.

kc & PW

[1] https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/wiki/Meetings:Telecon2018.02.20