Re: [dxwg] dcat:distribution - check constraints

I would remove the dcat:Distribution domain constraints. I have used
dcat:Distribution to represent distributions of Map and Layer (which are
not modeled as subclass of dcat:Dataset but as a subclass of Asset (itself
subclass of srim:Item).

--
Stephane Fellah
Chief  Knowledge Scientist