RE: Agenda February 6

On Thursday, February 01, 2018 4:46 PM, Karen Coyle [mailto:kcoyle@kcoyle.net] wrote:

> https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/wiki/Meetings:Telecon2018.02.06

> There are two major tasks for that meeting:
> 1) develop response to comments on the UCR
> 2) define "profile"
>
> Links to the emails are in the agenda; please read and comment so that
> we can dispense with these items.

My apologies for this meeting, too. I'm sorry I cannot attend, since profiles are near and dear to me, and I trust that Rob and Ruben can channel the points I made during the profile telecom last week (mainly that I see profiles as something that is about data structures and constraints that can be the same no matter what media type is used to transport the data).

Best,

Lars