Re: [dxwg] Deleting closed issues from the DCAT document (#633)

From: David Browning via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2018 14:55:50 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Good idea.  But we need to be check that they are recorded in [Appendix E](https://w3c.github.io/dxwg/dcat/#changes) appropriately.  So I'd expect #68 and #53 to be noted in Appendix E since they are differences to the 2014 spec driven by requirements.  #431 is an issue in one of our WDs so references to it can just be deleted now it has been resolved.  #114 looks a bit more complicated (reading on small UI device and its a long thread - would have to check what DCAT 2014 actually said against what we say now)

--
GitHub Notification of comment by davebrowning
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/633#issuecomment-449025134 using your GitHub account