Organizing comment period for FPWDs

From: Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2018 05:12:24 -0800
To: "public-dxwg-wg@w3.org" <public-dxwg-wg@w3.org>
All,

At the small plenary meeting that we had this week [1] Antoine brought
up the question of deadlines for comments on the two FPWDs [2]. We also
discussed the timing for sending out requests for comment.

We generally concluded that it would be best to send emails requesting
comments in the first week of January, 2019, unless you are sending to
someone who you know is likely to be around during the holidays. We also
felt that a deadline of January 31 would be reasonable, although we
obviously receive and respond to comments whenever they are sent.

The text for requests is on the github wiki [3]. I updated the draft
URLs and added the deadline information.

kc
[1] https://www.w3.org/2018/12/18-dxwg-minutes
[2] https://www.w3.org/TR/2018/WD-dx-prof-20181218/ and
https://www.w3.org/TR/2018/WD-dx-prof-conneg-20181218/