Re: [dxwg] add RFC 6906 to profiles ontology (#629)

From: aisaac via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2018 14:49:44 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
I guess I agree with @nicholascar . It's not that the Profiles Ontology shouldn't be concerned. But it is rather a priority for the Conneg spec, which is more obviously in need to distinguish itself from RFC6906.
Then the way the matter is handled within the scope of the Conneg spec can be reflected in the Profile ontology. But that would be a second step.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/629#issuecomment-448245754 using your GitHub account