RE: Last 2018 meeting, Dec. 18/19

From: <andrea.perego@ec.europa.eu>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2018 18:32:05 +0000
To: <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>, <public-dxwg-wg@w3.org>
Dear Karen, all,

Unfortunately, I have to send my regrets for tomorrow's meeting.

My best wishes for the Christmas holidays!

Andrea

----
Andrea Perego, Ph.D.
Scientific / Technical Project Officer
European Commission DG JRC
Directorate B - Growth and Innovation
Unit B6 - Digital Economy
Via E. Fermi, 2749 - TP 262
21027 Ispra VA, Italy

https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/

----
The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may
not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official
position of the European Commission.