Re: [dxwg] Metadata about server profile support can be used for discovery and mediated traversal via content negotiation. [ID5] (5.5) (#264)

From: Rob Atkinson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2018 21:42:41 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
This is inherent in the profiles negotiation  approach - after reintroducing duplicates into the discussion we first need to check this isnt covered in a new rewording of the same requirement. If the answer for that is no then we need to accept this, as profneg makes no sense without it.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by rob-metalinkage
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/264#issuecomment-447678648 using your GitHub account