FPWD's on Dec. 18

From: Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2018 07:48:47 -0800
To: "public-dxwg-wg@w3.org" <public-dxwg-wg@w3.org>
All,

The FPWDs of the profiles ontology and the content negotiation document
have been approved and will take place on December 18. As I understand
it, names will be changed to (?):

https://www.w3.org/TR/2018/WD-dx-prof-20181218/
https://www.w3.org/TR/2018/WD-dx-prof-conneg-20181218/

Our task now is to organize community review - a task made more
difficult because we are going directly into a holiday period. We need
to decide whether to send our first calls for review before or after the
holiday, or perhaps both?

Drafts of the emails are at:

https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/wiki/Profimes-Ont-&-Conneg-RFQ-emails

The spreadsheet of contacts is at:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_f5CAZv7rgUjJH5YXkmD6w5xS6GX5X2AmEp_LMptAfQ/edit#gid=0

Please sign up for individuals or groups that you can contact.
--
Karen Coyle
kcoyle@kcoyle.net http://kcoyle.net