Re: [dxwg] Data quality model [RDQM] (#58)

From: Andrea Perego via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2018 22:04:45 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Thanks for the great work, @riccardoAlbertoni !

I would however suggest a revision to the examples concerning INSPIRE. In INSPIRE, the levels of conformance are only 3: conformant, not conformant, not evaluated. Some of the examples go further by showing how to express "how much" (e.g., in percentage) a resource is conformant with INSPIRE.

This may lead to misunderstandings and confusion. I strongly recommend revising these examples before going for PWD, referring to another reference specification / standard. A possible option is to refer to the FAIR principles.

I can take care of preparing this revision.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by andrea-perego
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/58#issuecomment-447137128 using your GitHub account