Re: [dxwg] Add list of contributors to the DCAT document (#543)

From: David Browning via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2018 15:11:43 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
(Now commenting on the correct thread...doh)

Thanks @riccardoAlbertoni, that's very helpful. I'll ask the question about WG membership as a pre-req for being mentioned. [Though in my quick survey I did see some examples where the contributors were not on the membership list..... but best to be sure.]

--
GitHub Notification of comment by davebrowning
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/543#issuecomment-447003040 using your GitHub account