From: david.browning@refinitiv.com [mailto:david.browning@refinitiv.com]
Sent: 12 December 2018 10:13
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Subject: Proposed agenda for DCAT Subgroup 2018.12.12

Proposed agenda:

https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/wiki/Meetings:DCAT-Telecon2018.12.12

Suggested main focus this week is

2.  Review contents of next WD, and work towards a clear statement of what will be outstanding.  [To be used as basis for discussion with co-chairs in January]

David Browning
Platform Architect, Refinitiv

This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient and contains information that may be privileged and/or confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail and any attachments. Certain required legal entity disclosures can be accessed on our website.<https://www.refinitiv.com/>