RE: dxwg-ACTION-269: Approach rob and nick and ask for comment request

From: Car, Nicholas (L&W, Dutton Park) <Nicholas.Car@csiro.au>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2018 03:24:45 +0000
To: Dataset Exchange Working Group <public-dxwg-wg@w3.org>
I have added candidate emails for the Profiles Ontology and for Content Negotiation by Profile to the issue as comments:

https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/track/actions/269

I will work with Rob & Lars to edit these and to be ready for sending them, whenever we get the go-ahead to actually use FPWD URIs.

Nick

dxwg-ACTION-269: Approach rob and nick and ask for comment request

https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/track/actions/269

Assigned to: Peter Winstanley