Re: [dxwg] Primary and alternative identifier [RIDALT] (#67)

From: Riccardo Albertoni via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2018 16:43:30 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@agbeltran @andrea-perego Considering @makxdekkers' comment, I have changed  the text of issue 67 about primary and secondary ids, which is now

> The need to distinguish between primary and legacy identifiers for a dataset has been posed as a requirement. However, it is very much application-specific and should be better addressed in application profiles rather than being mandate a general approach.

I have moved the issue before of the duplication guidelines.  If the issue text captures fairly well the group agreement, we might reuse the issue text directly in the  document and to close the issue.  Otherwise please feel free to suggest a rephrasing ...

--
GitHub Notification of comment by riccardoAlbertoni
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/67#issuecomment-446272647 using your GitHub account