Re: [dxwg] Primary and alternative identifier [RIDALT] (#67)

From: makxdekkers via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2018 09:14:23 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@andrea-perego I think your comment indicates that the notions of primary and secondary identifiers are very much application-specific. I am still of the opinion that the base standard should not try to solve the issue. It might mention that there is a requirement in particular applications to make the distinction, but it should not mandate a general approach.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by makxdekkers
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/67#issuecomment-445743568 using your GitHub account