Minutes for DCAT Subgroup 2018.12.05

It was only Simon and I in the meeting today. So we took the opportunity
to discuss the strategy for the Third PWD.

We plan to have a new version of the document by the end of this week,
so that it can be discussed in the next plenary, and then be ready
before the moratorium (19th Dec).

A few notes in the minutes:
https://www.w3.org/2018/12/05-dxwgdcat-minutes.html