Re: [ExternalEmail] CNEG subgroup - proposing Use Case (Issue 239) to Plenary

From: Car, Nicholas (L&W, Dutton Park) <Nicholas.Car@csiro.au>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2018 05:32:06 +0000
To: "public-dxwg-wg@w3.org" <public-dxwg-wg@w3.org>
+1

On 31/8/18, 3:26 pm, "Car, Nicholas (L&W, Dutton Park)" <Nicholas.Car@csiro.au> wrote:

    Dear DWGX Conneg Subgroup,

    This email may appear twice due to a send issue at my end. Please take this copy to be the bet one.

    We have a left-over action from our last meeting to consider promoting the Use Case “Web browser navigation of profile information” (https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/239) to the Plenary group for voting on.

    Please could Conneg subgroup members reply to this with either +1, 0 or -1 to indicate if this Use Case should be sent to Plenary? Votes should be in before the Plenary on 2018-09-04 in order for it to be considered there.

    Thanks,

    Nick