Re: [dxwg] new commits pushed by rob-metalinkage

From: Car, Nicholas (L&W, Dutton Park) <Nicholas.Car@csiro.au>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2018 19:58:53 +0000
To: "kcoyle@kcoyle.net" <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>, "public-dxwg-wg@w3.org" <public-dxwg-wg@w3.org>
I made the substantial commits and put in a Pull Request for the editors of that document to approve, which one of them did.

Nick

´╗┐On 29/8/18, 5:09 am, "Karen Coyle" <kcoyle@kcoyle.net> wrote:

    Am I right that you committed your own edits? And that they were not
    first discussed with the group? if so, please back out these edits and
    discuss them first with the profile guidance group. Also, the group has
    not agreed a procedure for document edits, so let's discuss that at our
    next meeting. We may wish to adopt those used by the DCAT group.[1]

    kc
    [1] which I can't find at the moment, but ran into recently

    --
    Karen Coyle
    kcoyle@kcoyle.net http://kcoyle.net

    m: 1-510-435-8234 (Signal)