Re: Agenda DCAT - Telecon 2018-08-16 - Dataset eXchange Working Group

Thanks, Alejandra. One of the resolutions from that session didn't show
any discussion in the minutes:

"treat profiles at the same level of detail and using the same mechanism
as services in the DCAT specification"

Can anyone say more about this? I'm not sure what "treat" means here, so
my question is mainly: how will DCAT address profiles?

Thanks,
kc