From: pedro winstley [mailto:pedro.win.stan@googlemail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2018 12:58 PM
To: Svensson, Lars <L.Svensson@dnb.de>
Cc: Dataset Exchange Working Group <public-dxwg-wg@w3.org>
Subject: Re: CNEG Meeting 2018-08-01

Hi Lars and other colleagues
I don't know if you've seen this - it is my analysis of the DCAT-AP implementations and could feed into action 123
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WSNx-wKY6oNU3Az-gAPH_IPK__aYT9wIPZcZcezibbs/edit?usp=sharing

Cheers
Peter

On Wed, 8 Aug 2018 at 11:53, Svensson, Lars <L.Svensson@dnb.de<mailto:L.Svensson@dnb.de>> wrote:
In the CNEG meeting last week we mainly discussed the path to a FPWD for the Profile Negotiation Guidance document. We also found some issues with inconsistent labelling of CNEG-related issues in GitHub. Some participants got actions to move those things forward.

Full minutes at https://www.w3.org/2018/08/01-dxwgcneg-minutes.html

Best,

Lars