Call for Exclusions (Update): Data Catalog Vocabulary (DCAT) - revised edition

Dear Advisory Committee representative,

This is a reminder of the W3C Patent Policy Call for Exclusions for the
following Recommendation Track document, now at 90 days after
publication of the First Public Working Draft:

- Data Catalog Vocabulary (DCAT) - revised edition
   (https://www.w3.org/TR/2018/WD-vocab-dcat-2-20180508/),
   exclusion opportunity ending on  5 October 2018 23:59 UTC

The Reference Draft for this document, per section 5.2.6 of the Process
[1] and section 4.1 of the Patent Policy [2], is the latest Working
Draft published within 90 days after the First Public Working Draft
(https://www.w3.org/TR/2018/WD-vocab-dcat-2-20180508/).

Thank you,

For Tim Berners-Lee, W3C Director;
Xueyuan Jia, W3C Marketing & Communications

[1] https://www.w3.org/2018/Process-20180201/#WGCharter
[2] https://www.w3.org/Consortium/Patent-Policy/#sec-exclusion-with