Re: CNEG Meeting 2018-08-01

Lars, et al. - There are still requirements that the conneg group
doesn't seem to have reviewed in the Google doc.[1] I'm not suggesting
that you stop your forward motion and go back to that, but at some point
it would be good to look at it and make sure that everything that needs
to be covered has been covered.

Also, one of the topics that we might discuss at f2f4 is to look over
all three deliverables and see if any functions are "misplaced".
Meanwhile, your work will undoubtedly reveal some questions about
appropriate placement, so please keep track of those.

Thanks,

kc
[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/13hV2tJ6Kg2Hfe7e1BowY5QfCIweH9GxSCFQV1aWtOPg/edit#heading=h.poqzq68p2cgj