From: Karen Coyle [mailto:kcoyle@kcoyle.net]
Sent: Thursday, 26 April, 2018 01:55
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Subject: Re: Organizing the issues - GitHub Projects?

Regardless of whether we opt to use projects, would there be an advantage to making stricter use of the labels? Or creating labels that are only used to identify deliverables? It seems to me that the labels we have are being used pretty loosely, which is good for recall but less so for precision. A few precise labels might help with the organizing?

kc