Re: [dxwg] Definition of "Schema" (as opposed to profile)

From: Rob Atkinson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2018 21:25:05 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
IMHO "shape" is actually pretty close to the concept of profile (not the processable resource describing it) - i.e. this is the contents of the graph i expect to see.  a shape can be expressed in SHACL or SHEX.

its really a subclass of profile however - some profiles may constrain the content not the shape.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by rob-metalinkage
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/195#issuecomment-382152199 using your GitHub account