Re: Problems with comment mailing list?

Hi Phil,

Actually his is not what happened. Nuno got this:

[
Subject:  Re: In DCAT, Is is possible to specify an void:rootResource in DCAT?
Date:  Wed, 28 Mar 2018 07:39:01 +0000
From:  public-dxwg-comments-request@w3.org
To:  nuno.freire@tecnico.ulisboa.pt

*** NOTE: ***

     Your message was sent from an address which is not on the list
     of people who are authorized to post to this mailing list.
     Therefore, your message has been forwarded to the list maintainer
     for manual processing.

     If you do not see your message appear on the list or in the
     mailing list archives within a few business days, you may wish
     to contact the mailing list maintainer to investigate the delay.

     -- W3C Postmaster
        http://www.w3.org/Mail/
]

So there was not much he could do...