From: aisaac via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Sent: 17 April 2018 16:10
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Subject: Re: [dxwg] Definition of "Schema" (as opposed to profile)

"Schema" sounds really bad/dangerous to me, to the point that I would prefer "Implementation Resource Descriptor". The existence of RDF Schema alone is going to make any story around a 'profile schema' extremely hard to tell.

Couldn't we simply use something like "profile implementation" for the time being?
(btw using "resource" and "descriptor" is probably going to be tough in the context called the "Resource Description" Framework. Like, everything around us is resources and descriptions ;-)

--
GitHub Notification of comment by aisaac Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/195#issuecomment-382028521 using your GitHub account

This email has been received from an external party and has been swept for the presence of computer viruses.

This e-mail (and any files or other attachments transmitted with it) is intended solely for the attention of the addressee(s). Unauthorised use, disclosure, storage, copying or distribution of any part of this e-mail is not permitted. If you are not the intended recipient please destroy the email, remove any copies from your system and inform the sender immediately by return.

Communications with the Scottish Government may be monitored or recorded in order to secure the effective operation of the system and for other lawful purposes. The views or opinions contained within this e-mail may not necessarily reflect those of the Scottish Government.

Tha am post-d seo (agus faidhle neo ceanglan còmhla ris) dhan neach neo luchd-ainmichte a-mhàin. Chan eil e ceadaichte a chleachdadh ann an dòigh sam bith, a’ toirt a-steach còraichean, foillseachadh neo sgaoileadh, gun chead. Ma ’s e is gun d’fhuair sibh seo gun fhiosd’, bu choir cur às dhan phost-d agus lethbhreac sam bith air an t-siostam agaibh agus fios a leigeil chun neach a sgaoil am post-d gun dàil.

Dh’fhaodadh gum bi teachdaireachd sam bith bho Riaghaltas na h-Alba air a chlàradh neo air a sgrùdadh airson dearbhadh gu bheil an siostam ag obair gu h-èifeachdach neo airson adhbhar laghail eile. Dh’fhaodadh nach  eil beachdan anns a’ phost-d seo co-ionann ri beachdan Riaghaltas na h-Alba.