Re: DXWG DCAT meeting 20:00 UTC on 11 April

From: Makx Dekkers <mail@makxdekkers.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2018 19:31:51 +0200
To: pedro winstley <pedro.win.stan@googlemail.com>
Cc: Dataset Exchange Working Group <public-dxwg-wg@w3.org>
Peter,

I am away this week, so I can't participate in the call tomorrow.

One thing that I can report is that I did not follow up on
https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/track/actions/84, because I think that the
action was taken over by
https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/114#issuecomment-371296690.

If that is not the case, I can re-iterate my proposal which is:

1. use dct:license to refer to licences like Creative Commons
2. use dct:rights to refer to rights statements that are not licences, such
as copyright statements
3. use odrl:hasPolicy for linking to ODRL policies

Happy to discuss further next week.

Makx.

> Dear colleagues
>
> With apologies for any delay / confusion....  Here is the draft agenda for
> tomorrow's meeting of the DCAT subgroup
>
> https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/wiki/Meetings:DCAT-Telecon2018.04.11
>
> Time in your zone: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?
> msg=DXWG+DCAT+Call&iso=20180411T20&p1=1440&ah=1
>
> Please add to the wiki page any items that you want to include in the
> agenda.
>
> Cheers
>
> Peter

Makx Dekkers