Re: Any objection to one more small change before FPWD?

Hi everyone,

As someone who couldn't follow very closely the discussions in the past two weeks maybe I can provide a neutral perspective ;-)

If the changes are the ones at
https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/pull/183/files
then I don't see any obvious reason to object. They do not change the vocabulary/model at this stage, and are well substantiated by reference to issues/cases.

Antoine