Re: [dxwg] license and rights apply to Dataset as well as Distribution

From: makxdekkers via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2018 09:04:52 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@dr-shorthair It seems to me that your option 3 is similar to my proposal in [my comment above](https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/104#issuecomment-377563032). An additional explanation is of course OK, as long as it clearly states that licences should be applied to distributions, and that use on datasets could be in addition to that but should not be an alternative.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by makxdekkers
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/104#issuecomment-377889952 using your GitHub account