Re: Follow up on version-related requirements

IMHO There is definitely a need to handle versions of multiple things:
1) The DCAT "record" itself - whether this is handled by non-opaque
identifiers of properties is a solution issue
2) The version of the dataset being described
3) The version of the profile the DCAT record conforms to

As all these potentially involve a common URI based identification
approach, they should for simplicity also have a common approach to
versions.  Dataset identification may however be indirect via DCAT records
(i.e. potentially use multiple URI and  non-URI identification schemes) -
so it all needs to be carefully laid out and described.

Rob