Re: Stating requirements

Jaro,

I think the grouping by short labels followed by detailed requirements
makes good sense. At the moment, though, we don't seem to have a
separation between labels and requirements, so perhaps this a good place
to start. I will try to find time (I'm traveling) to provide some more
concrete suggestions.

kc