Re: Organizing/prioritizing requirements ... via a tag filter

Jaro -

The filtering works on the html version[1] for me. I selected the
"profile" option and have MANY comments to make on the requirements, but
I wonder if we all shouldn't look first at DCAT, as that is a priority.

kc
[1] https://w3c.github.io/dxwg/ucr/