Re: Organizing/prioritizing requirements

Hi,

(sorry I have to throw last-minute regrets for today's call, so I'm sending my 2 cents by mail)

Yes I'd trust the work done at [1], but it may be good to see indeed whether we end with the same set of requirements if we start from the use cases, as this would be the logical step.

NB: I'm *not* going to look at the content of [1] now: so that if you need someone to do checks in the direction UC->R then it can be done by someone who is not biased by having looked at what the end result should be ;-)

Cheers,

Antoine