Re: Organizing/prioritizing requirements ... via a tag filter

  Hello Karen,

   Rob has merged in the code, you might now experiment with the prototype.
  I'd suggest to download/clone the UCR page and open in a browser locally.
  It uses the tags attached to use cases and resolves their related requirements.

   Talk to you later, best regards
  Jaro

--
Jaroslav Pullmann
Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Information Technology FIT