From: Karen Coyle [mailto:kcoyle@kcoyle.net]
Sent: Monday, October 30, 2017 12:55 PM
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Subject: Agenda, October 31 !!Check your time!!

***Note!!!*** Check the time for the meeting in your time zone. This is our first meeting under the new time, but in particular for those in the US the time will change again next week after US goes to daylight wasting time.

https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/wiki/Meetings:Telecon2017.10.31

Part of this meeting will be planning for the f2f so that we can put out a first draft of the agenda. It seems that the f2f will need to focus on requirements, and to organize that we will look (briefly) this week at Rob's suggested categories.[1] Please take a look at that and comment if you have other ideas.

Also, if you are participating remotely and have an idea of what hours you might be available, please add these to the f2f planning page [2]. A number of you are listed as "hours to be defined", but if you could provide some idea of your availability that would help us plan.

[1]
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16JmtNCz_aCWtTCSntriDWLvyPY2x-Y9dZFhAHFl55r0/edit#gid=0