Re: Agenda for Monday, October 2 / Resolution of Action 42

Jaroslav - this looks great. Let's hope that when we have figured out
the requirements (and their headers) that your technique will help get
those into respec as a table. So don't lose this - we can cycle back to
it when the content is worked out.

Thanks,
kc