Re: ACTION-65: Provide info for introduction (Dataset Exchange Working Group)

Hi all,

As per the action below, I've just sent a Pull Request in the repository:

https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/pull/42

I included the UCR editors and Lars as reviewers of the PR, as he also
had a comment related to the introduction.

I think that it might be possible to delete the section listing the
deliverables, but left it there for now for the UCR group to decide.

Thanks,

Alejandra