RE: How to link a dataset to its superset?

Hi, Frans.

I'm cc'ing the DXWG [1], where issues concerning relationships between datasets are also under discussion.

Cheers,

Andrea

----

[1] https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/

----
Andrea Perego, Ph.D.
Scientific / Technical Project Officer
European Commission DG JRC
Directorate B - Growth and Innovation
Unit B6 - Digital Economy
Via E. Fermi, 2749 - TP 262
21027 Ispra VA, Italy

https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/

----
The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may
not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official
position of the European Commission.