Re: Formation of DCAT group

From: Alejandra Gonzalez-Beltran <alejandra.gonzalezbeltran@oerc.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2017 16:34:04 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Hi Karen, All,

I am still keen on participating on the DCAT group as an editor and
would be happy to organise the meetings and track the work, etc for the
group.

I take this opportunity to let you know that I will be traveling next
week attending a workshop, and I am unsure if I will be able to join the
call, so possibly speak with you all the following week.

Many thanks,

Alejandra