Agenda for Tuesday November 14th

Dear all,

The agenda for Tuesday's call is now posted:
https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/wiki/Meetings:Telecon2017.11.14

Thank you indeed for the great discussions during F2F. I am sorry I
couldn't be there in person, as you might heard I am pregnant and my
baby is due in February, so I couldn't travel anymore.

Hope to see most of you at tomorrow's call.

Kind regards,
Caroline