Re: Another possible f2f agenda

Hi Karen, yes for practical purposes I consider the time period between Friday 6pm and Saturday 2am to be included in the week-end ;-)

More seriously, in general I wouldn't mind join (very) late, I've done it in the past. But these two particular evenings are really hard for me (e.g. this evening I'm on baby duty)

Antoine