Fwd: Re: Analysis of DCAT profiles / Available online

   Dear all,

   on behalf of Michael who paused the DXWG activities I forward a link [1] to the comparative analysis of national DCAT profiles:

 DCAT-AP.be (Belgium)
 DCAT-AP.de (Germany)
 DCAT-AP (Ireland)
 DCAT-AP_IT (Italy)
 DCAT-AP-NL (the Netherlands)
 DCAT-AP-NO (Norway)
 DCAT-AP-Spain (Spain)
 DCAT-AP-SE (Sweden)
 CH-DCAT-AP (Switzerland)

  This unique, comprehensive study will surely give us a better understanding of the concept of "application profile" and
 might support the discussions on profiles in our upcoming F2F meeting. Many thanks to Michael and his group for sharing!

   Best regards
 Jaro

 [1] https://joinup.ec.europa.eu/document/analysis-dcat-ap-extensions