Re: [Minutes] 2017-05-25

Hi, Makx. I added the dates to the page. We don't have start and end
times yet. I understand that people need them to make travel
arrangements. Will try to get that settled soon.

I, too, am accustomed to a meetings section on the main page, but in
this case there is a "Meetings" link on the left with other main
sections, and the meetings themselves are listed on that page. It's part
of some "automagic" that is coded into the W3C wiki that picks up
meetings info from the separate meetings wiki pages.

kc