Re: Persistent URIs for use cases

  Hello Makx,

   as one of the editors I added the identifier prefixes,
  not aware of breaking the local links (based on the headline text).
  I'll move them out of the headlines into a separate anchor.

    Sorry for the inconvenience, best regards
  Jaro

--
Jaroslav Pullmann
Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Information Technology FIT