Re: Agenda for tomorrow

Simon, I, too, will be looking forward to a revisit at daylight savings,
as that would put my time at 6 a.m. - possible but not ideal for
chairing. So let's try the time folks have voted for, and as we work on
the different tasks and get into the groove other options may gain ground.

Thanks for understanding.

kc