Re: Agenda for tomorrow

Hi Ruben!

thank you for pointing out about the Holiday.

The communication about the meetings are always 24h in advance. We will
have the meeting at the time announced.

I hope you and other Europeans are able to participate. If not, we can
follow up by email and talk next week.

One of the items in the agenda is to set a "permanent" time, which will
be announced at the meeting and then in email.

Cheers,
Caroline