Re: Reminder: Kick-off Meeting May 18

> The poll should show your time zone. Because of the spread of time zones
in the group, times are limited to 14:00 and 15:00 UTC any week day.

> https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/wiki/Main_Page

Understand it is a challenge, but please note that for participants in eastern Australia the proposed times are at midnight and 1am local time.
And your Friday is my Saturday when I will definitely not be able to join.

Simon J D Cox
Research Scientist
Land and Water
CSIRO
E simon.cox@csiro.au T +61 3 9545 2365 M +61 403 302 672
   Physical: Reception Central, Bayview Avenue, Clayton, Vic 3168
   Deliveries: Gate 3, Normanby Road, Clayton, Vic 3168
   Postal: Private Bag 10, Clayton South, Vic 3169
people.csiro.au/C/S/Simon-Cox
orcid.org/0000-0002-3884-3420
researchgate.net/profile/Simon_Cox3